The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Oggy Doggy Day Care and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Oggy Doggy Daycare. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Oggy Doggy Daycare takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Oggy Doggy Daycare is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Oggy Doggy Daycare may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This data protection policy was updated on 17 May 2021, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR.
What We Collect
All data is collected and stored by third party software. Identifiable information, gathered for those enrolling in dog day care, is stored on our third party booking software Pawtul. Customers can access their account at any time to edit information we store, by logging into the account using their chosen login details. If you wish to delete your account, reset your password or unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time please email email@example.com.
Card details are not stored by, or accessible to our team, but are processed through internationally recognised third party providers, Stripe.
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your’s and your pet’s needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· We use the information gathered about you and your pet to determine if our service/s are suitable for your needs, and if the environment we provide is suitable for your pet.
· Internal record keeping, in accordance with our licensing.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We have ensured all of our security practised comply with General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you are not contacted for marketing purposes.
· If you no longer use our services and do not wish to have your data stored on our booking software please email Oggy Doggy Daycare and we will delete your account.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Oggy Doggy Daycare, Bissoe Road, Carnon Downs, Truro, Cornwall TR3 6LQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.